Size: 4” x 1” x 6 ¾”
1863 Signed and Numbered Limited Edition Monument Replicas
In addition to her founding the American Red Cross, Clara Barton was instrumental in the successful effort to identify the graves of most of the dead at Andersonville and the establishment of the Andersonville National Cemetery. This monument is a tribute to these efforts in particular and to her many services to the soldiers in general.
The monument is located on the Andersonville prison site and was dedicated on May 30, 1915.